Creating a Game Plan
Financial planning throughout life’s stages
CREATING A GAME PLAN
Financial planning through life’s stages
Put your plan to work for you »
Say Hello »
Understanding your needs
Changing with you throughout your life
Financial security planning is about more than just retirement planning – it’s about building a financial strategy that considers your immediate needs and your long-term goals and dreams.
Using a proven planning process, I will help you define what financial freedom means to you, help analyze your current situation, help identify any roadblocks, work with you to build a financial security plan that considers your short- and long-term goals, and regularly meet with you to review your plan, ensuring that it evolves with your changing needs.
• Life and disability insurance to help cover your income or protect your ability to earn an income
• Term life insurance or critical illness insurance as a cost-effective way to help cover an outstanding mortgage or debt
• Health and dental insurance coverage, if your employer doesn’t offer a group benefits plan
• Review your financial security plan
• Plan for your children’s education with options such as registered education saving plans (RESPs)
• Consider business continuation, buy/sell agreement funding and key person insurance as part of your business planning
• Buy insurance to help cover outstanding business loans or mortgages if you die or suffer from a critical illness
• Purchase a health and dental insurance plan
• Consider group insurance options for your employees
• Insurance can help supplement your income or leave a legacy
• Health and dental insurance coverage can take over if your benefits through your employer end upon retirement
As we continue to meet together on a regular basis, I will work to assess and understand your needs and give recommendations to help you achieve your financial goals.
“Long term thinking and planning enhances short term decision making.”
– Manoj Arora